Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love Unscripted & Love Unrehearsed By Tina Reber

              When I first started loving Indie books, I really can't remember how I came across this books by Tina Reber, must have been faith if you ask me. At first I actually thought it was too corny or maybe to pervy but it was actually very much memorable for me. I was actually just very curious with the characters of Ryan and Taryn. Ryan was an Actor and Tary just the average business woman afraid to love. I read some of the reviews in Goodreads and maybe its just of the differences of the likes and dislikes but I actually enjoyed the book. It didn't matter if it was kind of long, I just couldn't wait to see what happened.

Photo By Tina Reber
             In Love Unscripted, the most memorable for me was the first meeting. I feel for Taryn, the lead female of how she felt and how she guarded herself from love and all but what fascinated me was the spunk of the character, made me think I'd love to be as smart and business minded as her. The first meeting was actually filled with "kilig" (ok so I'm just weird and hopeless romantic!) but it was refreshing really and I love every bit of it. A memorable character for me too was the close friends of Taryn especially the best friend Marie. I also like the bit where the cast (Ryan and company) frequented Mitchell's-- the bar of Trayn, and the two leads would just to small sweet things (swoon!). It's basically telling us that Love is not easy and that for something to work you would have to sacrifice not for your happiness but for others, for the ones you love. I practically ate all that sh** up! hahaha. Nevertheless, I thoroughly                                                       enjoyed the story even if it was a whirlwind romance!

Photo By Tina Reber
Love unrehearsed is actually loads better though. This is the part where you ask, will the relationship work? One on the full swing of stardom, not to mention the stalkers, and one who just wants to support the love of her life. As we all know, the life of a celebrity is pretty hard, will love be enough. I thoroughly enjoy the ending of this book. The part where Ryan made sacrifices and Taryn realized that she should too. It was just perfect. I seriously thought that it wouldn't end just yet but I am glad that it did end at least its not at all dragging the story.



So.. (drum roll please!) 5 stars for me! I loved reading it again and again! One of the first few Indies I enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for Dropping by! If ever I can't reply with your comment right away, don't be mad, I'll get there and I do read your comments!

Lots of Love and Hope you'll drop by soon!

Kim